Paul Jackson Consulting and Sailing Ltd.
01823 43381301823 433 813
How to get to Lymington Yacht Haven
- Leave M27 at Exit 1 (Cadnam and Lyndhurst).
- At bottom of slip road turn left at roundabout.
- At next roundabout take 3rd exit to Lyndhurst – A337.
- On entering Lyndhurst you turn left (compulsory) at the Traffic Lights.
- Get into the right hand lane and follow the signs for the A337 Brockenhurst / Lymington.
- Continue along the A337 straight through Brockenhurst, over the railway lines and straight on to Lymington.
- On reaching Lymington at the mini roundabout continue straight on along Southampton Road following signs for riverside marinas.
- From Bournemouth take the A337 through Christchurch, New Milton and Pennington.
- You will reach a roundabout after the shell garage in Pennington, Turn right at this roundabout, following signs for riverside marinas.
- After a No Entry on the right, the next right signposted Yacht Haven leads to us.
- Drive slowly to barrier and it lifts we are on Pontoon H11.
For those with Sat Nav try SO41 3QD
An increasingly popular option especially from London and Southampton airport.
Waterloo or several other stations to Brockenhurst, then either to Lymington Town and a 15 minute walk along the river to the Yacht Haven or catch a Taxi from Brockenhurst all the way to the lower car park at the Yacht Haven for £15. [Check connection time at Brockenhurst--the train waits if the London one is a few minutes late].